Oral Surgery, Greenbrae CA
Matt Mynsberge, DDS
Board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon
Dr. Mynsberge is a Board Certified Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in Greenbrae CA, that specializes in a wide scope of surgery with expertise in:
- Dental implants and bone grafting procedures
- Removal of wisdom teeth
- Removal of erupted and impacted teeth
- Orthodontic Surgery and surgical treatment for Orthodontic purposes
- Evaluation and treatment of oral pathology of the oral cavity and jaws
- Corrective jaw (orthognathic) surgery
- Repair of dental injuries, facial fractures, and oral/facial lacerations
- Evaluation and treatment of temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders
Dr. Matt Mynsberge realizes that oral surgery can be intimidating, so he prides himself on making every appointment an easy, enjoyable, and comfortable experience. In order to maximize comfort and alleviate anxiety, Dr. Mynsberge and his team are extensively trained with the capability to perform any procedure under IV sedation very safely within our state of the art office setting. To gain a better understanding of our most commonly performed procedures, please see the interactive presentations below and feel free to explore the rest of our website!
Our office is centrally located at 1331 S. Eliseo Drive, Suite 1, Greenbrae, CA 94904 to best serve the entire Marin County Area.
Call us at (415) 461-1150 to schedule your appointment today!
What are Dental Implants? San Rafael CA
Dental implants are titanium anchors placed into the jaw that hold a tooth securely under the gum. Dental Implants designed to provide a foundation for replacement teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth.